24-Hour Santa Fe Heater Repair
Providing Expert Heating Installation Services Since 2011
Most people don't think of New Mexico as a cold place, but during the winter the temperature can drop drastically. You and your family depend on your heating equipment to keep your home warm and comfortable. If you are experiencing any issues with your heating system, Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. can help. Although regular maintenance can help to reduce the need for repairs, it cannot completely prevent it. Our heating contractors are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when your heating system needs to be fixed or even replaced. Not only can we provide prompt and efficient service, but we pride ourselves on our focus on excellent customer service - and customers love us for it!
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Replaced
If you are unsure whether your heating system simply needs a tune-up or needs to be replaced, it may be time to consult with a professional. Typically, if heating units are more than 10-15 years old and are having frequent issues, we recommend a replacement. Some other factors to consider include:
- The cost of repairs: A good rule to keep in mind is that if the cost of repairs is at least half the cost of a new unit, you should consider replacing your heater instead.
- Rising energy bills: If you've had the same heater for a long time, you'll likely notice your heating bills steadily increase year over year. A new model will be far more energy-efficient, potentially saving you a considerable amount of money over the long run.
- Strange noises: If you hear banging, buzzing, whistling, or other strange noises coming from your heater, you should at the very least call a professional to take a look. This is likely a sign that a major component has failed, or is about to fail.
- Yellow pilot flame: The pilot light for your heater should only ever burn blue – if you ever see it burning yellow, turn your heater off immediately and call a technician. This is a sign that you're dealing with a carbon monoxide leak.
Call Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. today at (505) 629-4020 to schedule a heater repair or installation service in Santa Fe!
We offer installation and repair for many types of heating systems:
- Zone control systems
- Radiant heating systems
- Combination Boiler Systems
The Value of Heating Maintenance
The best way to maximize the return on investment in your heating system is to keep it in prime condition through regular maintenance. Waiting to only have your heater serviced when it is broken is a sure way to severely reduce both its lifespan and its efficiency to perform its job. The advantages of getting a heating tune up before the cold season hits far outweigh the costs. The costs are themselves offset by avoiding repairs or an untimely system replacement.
Common Heating Issues we Resolve
We understand just how important your home heating system is to the comfort of you and your family. With more than 40 years of experience, we have seen virtually every heating issue which can affect both older and modern heating systems.
Situations we commonly address with heater repairs include:
- When the heater is taking longer to warm the home
- When your home is not being heated evenly
- When condensation and water is pooling around your unit
- When you smell gas leaking
- When your unit is making unusually loud noises
- When the system is blowing weakly
- When your utility bills are rising unexpectedly
- When your heating unit is cycling on and off
- When your thermostat is not responding
Call today or contact us online to request a free quote for heater repair or installation services in Santa Fe.