Water Heater Repair in Santa Fe
Let Our Licensed Plumbers Repair Your Water Heater
You use your water heater more than most of the other appliances in your home, for everything from washing dishes and clothes to bathing and showering. If you are having any types of issues with your water heater equipment, it is important that you act quickly to repair it. Rely on our Santa Fe water heater repair technicians at Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for a fast and effective solution. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and committed to achieving total customer satisfaction on every job we take on.
We repair all types of water heaters, including:
- Tank water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
Don’t settle for a cold shower or washing the dishes in icy water. Call Paul’s Plumbing & Heating, Inc. now for quick and accurate diagnosis of any water heater issue you’re facing. We’ll help you understand what’s going on with your system and the best options for fixing it. Our services are affordably priced, and you don’t have to worry about any hidden fees.
We have more than 40 years of experience in home services and the water heater repair service industry. Call us today at (505) 629-4020 or use our online form.
Fixing All Types of Water Heater Problems
At Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc., we have the knowledge and skills to repair any type of water heater problem you’re facing. If it’s repairable, we can repair it!
Common water heater issues we are called on to resolve include:
- No hot water – When there’s no hot water coming from the faucet, it could be related to a tripped breaker, faulty heating element, or an issue with the limit switch.
- Not enough hot water – If you run out of hot water too fast, it could be due to a faulty element, malfunctioning thermostat, loose wiring, or it may be because your water heater is too small for your needs.
- Dirty or rust-colored water – Rust in your water likely means your water heater’s anode rod has corroded and needs to be replaced.
- Smelly hot water – If you notice that your hot water smells like rotten eggs, your water heater may need to be flushed.
- Water takes too long to reheat – If your water is taking longer than usual to heat, there may be a problem with the heating elements or thermostat.
- Water is too hot – If you cannot lower the water temperature to a comfortable level, there could be a thermostat or wiring issue.
- Water leaking from the top – If the top of your tank is leaking, it could be because of loose pipes, a failed T&P valve, or leaky inlet valve.
- Water leaking from the bottom – A leak coming from the bottom of the tank may be due to normal condensation, a leaky gasket, or water being expelled when a T&P valve opens to release excess pressure in the tank.
Call Us Anytime for Water Heater Repair
We know how important it is that you have a tank or tankless unit installed in your home that is reliable and efficient. If your water heater stops working unexpectedly, we can provide you with emergency repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Santa Fe water heater repair technicians are dedicated to providing you with rapid, high-quality work and leaving your home clean when we leave. In addition to repair services, we can also provide you with ongoing maintenance to ensure your equipment is running smoothly.
Call Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. at (505) 629-4020 to get an experienced plumber heading your way.
See What Your Neighbors Are SayingOur Reviews
Why Call Paul's?
Commitment to Quality Work
In-Stock Parts for Prompt Service
Free Estimates on Installations
Affordable Costs & No Hidden Fees
Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
24/7 Emergency Services Available
Over 40 Years of Experience
We work together with the New Mexico Gas Company to provide you with rebate options!