Santa Fe Leak Repair Services
Repairing Leaks in Pipes & Under Slabs
Leaks can be detrimental to the structure of your home or plumbing system if left unattended. Certain types of leaks are fairly obvious, such as a water heater leak or a dripping faucet. Because the pipes that run behind walls or underneath your foundation are out of sight, you may not be aware that they are causing damage for quite some time. Below, we outline common signs to look for to help you catch these types sooner. If you have noticed any signs of a leak, Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. can help with our leak repair services. We also offer commercial plumbing services to meet your business needs.
If you are in need of leak repair services in Santa Fe, call us now at (505) 629-4020.
Signs That You May Have a Leak
A dripping sound may seem like the most obvious sign of a leak, but there are other signs, as well. Plumbing systems are quite complex with many different parts and components, many of which are hidden away. Our Santa Fe leak repair experts can help you protect your home by ensuring you know the signs to look for, so you can call us for leak repair at the first indication of a leak.
A few signs that you may have a plumbing leak include:
- Water puddles or rust
- Mold growth or smells
- Constant dripping
- Higher than usual water bill
- Squeaky faucets
The most common signs that you have a slab leak include:
- Small cracks in your walls or floors
- Sound of water running when water is off
- Hot spots under your carpet or floors
- Mold or mildew growing under carpet or floors
Common Types of Water Leaks
- Leaking Faucet: You may have a problem with the O ring, a corroded valve seat, or an old washer. Replacing any or all of these will generally fix the problem.
- Leaking Shower: A leaking shower head is often the result of corroded, clogged, or broken inner parts. Drains can also cause leaking issues in a shower.
- Leaking Toilet: Water pooling around the base of the toilet is unsanitary if it is escaping during a flush. The toilet may need to be bolted tighter to the floor or it may need to have its wax ring replaced.
- Leaking Hot Water Heater: Water leaking from the top of your water heater indicates a potential problem with the inlet valve, the TPR valve, or the pipe fittings. Water leaking at the base could be from the drain valve, or it is a problem with the tank itself.
- Leaking Sink Pipes: This can occur when the valve stem needs to be tightened or replaced on the supply pipes. If the issue is with the drain pipes, there could be blockage to clear, loose compression nuts to tighten, or corrosion.
- Leaking Water Pipes: Broken water pipes in the home will begin causing damage to the home immediately. It is best to turn off the water supply and to have a plumber address the problem as soon as possible.
Preventing Structural Damage with Leak Repair
Our Santa Fe leak repair specialists are trained to quickly repair all types of plumbing leaks. With more than 40 years of experience, we know what it takes to eliminate it before any more damage has been done. This may include outdoor leaks, bathroom leaks, and kitchen leaks, in addition to slab leaks. We do this using technology that's on the forefront of our industry and tools which allow us to isolate and fix a leak without being invasive to your property.
Don't let your latest leak get out of control. Contact us today to book an appointment with our Santa Fe slab leak repair professionals.
See What Your Neighbors Are SayingOur Reviews
Why Call Paul's?
Commitment to Quality Work
In-Stock Parts for Prompt Service
Free Estimates on Installations
Affordable Costs & No Hidden Fees
Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
24/7 Emergency Services Available
Over 40 Years of Experience
We work together with the New Mexico Gas Company to provide you with rebate options!