Santa Fe Drain Cleaning
Top-Quality Drain Services You Can Depend On
It may seem like only a small nuisance when you drop something down your drain or when you clean out a few hairs from the tub. However, your drain system plays a much more significant part in your plumbing system than you may realize. Your drains are put in place to protect your pipes from becoming clogged with hair and other debris. Drain cleaning should be performed regularly to prevent clogs and damage to your plumbing system. At Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc., we provide a comprehensive list of Santa Fe drain repair services for your home.
Our drain services include the following:
- Hydro Jetting
- Drain repair
- Drain installation
- Drain cleaning
Are you struggling with a drain issue? Contact our Santa Fe drain cleaning professionals to book an appointment today.
Thorough Santa Fe Drain Cleaning & Hydro-Jetting
The most common drain problem we are called for is issues with drainage, such as a sink or tub that is slow to drain. Typically, drainage problems are a sign that there is a clog or build-up inside your drains which needs to be cleaned out. Our Santa Fe drain cleaning professionals have all of the necessary training and tools to inspect and clear out your drains.
Depending on the extent of the clog, we may use a variety of different methods, the most common being hydro-jetting. Hydro-jetting is an advanced form of drain cleaning where we use water under high pressure to completely clear out everything inside your drains.
5 Ways To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Install a lint catcher on your washing machine's water line - All of the gunk from your clothes has to go somewhere. Often times it'll end up clogging your drain and requiring a visit from our Santa Fe drain cleaning.
2. Throw outyour cooking oil in the trash - Cooking oil and grease has a way of sticking to pipes and catching all the food that's passing by. It's best to collect oil and grease in a used bottle or milk carton.
3. Put a hair stopper on your shower drain - Most times our Santa Fe drain cleaning specialists are called into a shower, there's an accumulation of hair in the drain. Installing a hair stopper is cheap and easy.
4. Don't put the following foods down the garbage disposal - Bones, pasta, rice, celery, eggshells, and coffee grounds should all be disposed of in the trash as opposed to your garbage disposal.
5. Pour hot water down your drain after using the garbage disposal - In order to get rid of extraneous grease that can clog your kitchen sink, rinse your drain with a little bit of hot water.
Drain Installation Services
If you have decided to make upgrades to your kitchen or bathroom, it is likely that you will need to replace or install new drains. Our licensed, insured, and bonded plumbers can take care of all of your drain installation needs. If you have any issues with your drains and believe you may need to have them cleaned or repaired, we can help.
Simply call us now at (505) 629-4020 to learn more about drain repair in Santa Fe, NM or other drain issues. Se Habla Español.