Santa Fe Water Heater Installation
Expert Water Heater Replacement Services in Santa Fe & the Surrounding Areas
If you just experienced the shock of an icy cold shower because your water heater failed, you know it's time to call Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for a fast and effective solution. Our team of licensed plumbers has over 40 years of experience helping homeowners select and install the perfect water heaters for their needs and budget. If you're confused about what type of water heater you should purchase or worried about it getting installed correctly, set your mind at ease by calling our reputable company. We take the hassle out of Santa Fe water heater installation!
Call (505) 629-4020 or contact us online for a free estimate on a Santa Fe water heater installation for your home or business.
Signs You May Need a Water Heater Replacement
Like all home appliances, your water heater will eventually need to be replaced. However, knowing the right time to replace your unit can be tricky. A failure to replace and old, worn-out system could result in higher energy bills, a situation where you're left without hot water, or even water damage to your home. On the other hand, you won't want to replace your system prematurely, as this would be a waste of money.
There are several signs that it may be time to replace your water heater, including:
- Your unit is 10 years or older.
- Your system isn't performing as efficiently as it should.
- Your water heater is leaking.
- Your unit has rust or corrosion.
- Your water heater has cracks.
- Your system requires frequent repairs.
- Your unit has new and unusual sounds.
- Your water is smelly or rust colored.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it's best to call our skilled plumbers for an accurate diagnosis. We will evaluate your water heater and advise you on whether it would be more cost-effective to repair or replace it.
What to Consider Before Installing a New Water Heater
When choosing a water heater for your home, it is important to select a unit that best suits your needs and budget.
There are several factors to consider prior to purchasing a new water heater, including:
- Fuel type – You will need to decide whether the fuel source for your water heater will be gas or electric.
- Energy efficiency – The efficiency of various types of water heaters can vary significantly. Typically, those with better energy efficiency cost more upfront but will save you money on energy.
- Size – Your water heater will need to be properly sized to ensure you have an adequate supply of hot water, as well as to maximize energy efficiency.
An additional factor that is crucial in the installation of your new water heater is who you have install it. By trusting our licensed plumbers to handle the installation for you, you can have peace of mind that all the right connections are made and that it’s safely set up for optimal performance.
For Santa Fe water heater installation done right, contact Paul's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. online or at (505) 629-4020 today.
See What Your Neighbors Are SayingOur Reviews
Why Call Paul's?
Commitment to Quality Work
In-Stock Parts for Prompt Service
Free Estimates on Installations
Affordable Costs & No Hidden Fees
Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
24/7 Emergency Services Available
Over 40 Years of Experience
We work together with the New Mexico Gas Company to provide you with rebate options!